.22 LR At A Bargain

I still have 22lr ammo that I had about 15 years ago. Why the f¥®€ is this still going on? Do people do nothing but waste hundreds of rounds of 22 everyday?

Try Pro Bass in Macon. I walked down the ammo isle and there was 2 bricks @ $22.90 ea ( Rem Thunderbolts). The salesman told me to get them that they would not last long so I got both bricks. Went and looked at the reloading supplies and then to scope mounts and just walked down the ammo isle for a last look see and there was 3 more bricks laying there. So I left one. They are putting them out 3 or 4 bricks at a time. Any way I scored 4 bricks =2000rds for $91.60 plus $ 6.41 tax = $98.01. If you need a brick I will sell for $25 a brick if it is for kids to shoot. But you must come to me. If it is for you to Hoard the $90 a brick. LOL

Try Pro Bass in Macon. I walked down the ammo isle and there was 2 bricks @ $22.90 ea ( Rem Thunderbolts). The salesman told me to get them that they would not last long so I got both bricks. Went and looked at the reloading supplies and then to scope mounts and just walked down the ammo isle for a last look see and there was 3 more bricks laying there. So I left one. They are putting them out 3 or 4 bricks at a time. Any way I scored 4 bricks =2000rds for $91.60 plus $ 6.41 tax = $98.01. If you need a brick I will sell for $25 a brick if it is for kids to shoot. But you must come to me. If it is for you to Hoard the $90 a brick. LOL

So you get to buy it at $23 to hoard but you'll charge others $90 for the same privilege? :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom