• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

.22 LR At A Bargain

The sad part is he sold a couple Boxes while I was there.
Afterwards stopped by wallyworld and was talking with the guys at the gun counter, they told me that they have been given permission from corporate to dcline sales of ammunition to anyone they choose.
They based this on "Charlie" the same guy who shows up between 3 & 4 daily to wait on ammo shipments.

What set them of is "Charlie" Tries to get other customers to buy for him so he can get more, then turns around and tries to flip it right there at the ammo counter to others looking for ammo.

:lol:

Wtf!? Really? Did you have to be there at 6am? Lol

I was there around 9am on Friday and they had it hidden behind the counter....not well enough. The lady seemed really upset that I saw it. It was the first time in over 8 months that I have been able to get any .22lr there because of the d-bags who hit it every morning.

You sir are just taking the food right out of the mouth of some d-bag flipper out there.
j/k congrats.

On that note, I almost got into an altercation with this silly little ***got in Academy because I told him that he was petty and lowlife for buying it all up every day. He got all mouthy and bowed up over the truth I guess. He says, in the reddest accent ever, "If you talk down to me again I'll whoop yur effin ass and rip that GD goatee off your chin." I simply replied that I thought that would be a retarded reason to go to jail but he could throw down at any time and I wouldn't even throw a punch. I would have NO problem taking one for the team to see that ass-clown hit the racks at Paulding County Detention Center.

On a side note if you, the d-bag flipper who is apparently retarded, are on here and you remember me, I still maintain that you are a lowlife, petty, d-bag who needs to get a job and get off your mommy's tit and support yourself by doing something productive.

On that note, I almost got into an altercation with this silly little ***got in Academy because I told him that he was petty and lowlife for buying it all up every day. He got all mouthy and bowed up over the truth I guess. He says, in the reddest accent ever, "If you talk down to me again I'll whoop yur effin ass and rip that GD goatee off your chin." I simply replied that I thought that would be a retarded reason to go to jail but he could throw down at any time and I wouldn't even throw a punch. I would have NO problem taking one for the team to see that ass-clown hit the racks at Paulding County Detention Center.

On a side note if you, the d-bag flipper who is apparently retarded, are on here and you remember me, I still maintain that you are a lowlife, petty, d-bag who needs to get a job and get off your mommy's tit and support yourself by doing something productive.
i195.photobucket.com_albums_z272_romilayu_a975d6a8831c649e897899516e25fb27_zps52f22af5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom