• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombies

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1348   0
Reaction score
I need for some of you to bring me up to speed on Zombies.Do I need a special weapon to shoot with? or special ammo,you know like silver bullets or hollow points with mercury in em? I got my camping weapon as brought to light last week,so I have to convince her I now need a zombie weapon.I very well might have something that will qualify as a Zombie killer,but too many guns are not enough.

Lol no Special ammo, really anything that will fire a bullet will work, Specially the older zombies skull is softer. 3 Weapons to be sufficient Shotgun for up-close Rifle for far away, and a Pistol for last resort. I also heard .22's are choice because they are so quite.

It's like shootin fish in a barrel. you need a 12ga. and an AK. When it comes to ammo, you need as much as your wife will carry without yellin too much. someones gotta carry all the ammo while your doin the shootin.

you need to sit your wife down and explain that you must spend thousands of dollars on guns and reloading and casting supplies. she also needs a gun lol GOOD LUCK, my wife told me i was a complete idiot until she saw the CDC site and what they actually put out about possible zombies. Now shes like practice more, get better, buy bullets, guns. She is in a trance hopefully she will not snap out of it

Back
Top Bottom