• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie Apocalypse Training

m88dad

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
I've got the day off and all the kids are in school. What are we going to do today?

Train for the Zombie Apocalypse!!!

And to top it all off we had the whole range to ourselves!
i1082.photobucket.com_albums_j368_m88dad_Random_Dayout.jpg

That's my wife with my .204. The rest of the arsenal: XD-40, .38 Special, Model 60 .22lr, and Model 336W .30-30.
I can't think of a better way to spend a day off!

your lucky, I teach firearms and cant get the wife to the range to save our life, she say's "I know how to shoot" dont want to get hot outside

your lucky, I teach firearms and cant get the wife to the range to save our life, she say's "I know how to shoot" dont want to get hot outside
I sure am! She loves shooting almost as much as I do!

That is a nice looking Model 60...I like the red wood with the stainless finish.
One year for Christmas I found a long thin box wrapped in red paper, (just like the red-ryder bb gun in A Christmas Story), and inside of it was a brand new Marlin 336W .30-30. I loved it but she didn't like the recoil and wanted something she could have more fun with. So, for her birthday, I got her the model 60. We ditched the crappy scope it came with and put a 3-9X32 on it. She has a 1 inch shot group at 100 yards with it. The problem with this is now she want's something she can shoot farther with! She still enjoys shooting it, but it's pretty much been passed down to my son. He's been shooting it since he was 6.

is that at the FT Benning rifle and pistol club? I use to shoot there when I lived in columbus.
Yes, that's Shelton Range on Ft. Benning. I'm there at least once a month!

Back
Top Bottom