• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Z Nation

We ( which means me the wife and our 9 year old daughter) have watched all of them. I have to say it's the only SyFy show I've ever watched. I like it okay mainly because you can tell they don't take **** too seriously. To me its a zombie show that ain't trying to be TWD.And TWD replaced Sponge Bob as my daughter's absolute favorite thing in the world about 2 years ago.

Anybody else watch it last night?
I thought it was aight.

I watched but I was confused I thought the Asian girl dead last season, and I saw Murphy leave his baby with the couple he turned into Zombies, then when this season starts they are all together, did I miss something??

How silly it is is why i like it. The sharknado reference in the first season had my rolling
We ( which means me the wife and our 9 year old daughter) have watched all of them. I have to say it's the only SyFy show I've ever watched. I like it okay mainly because you can tell they don't take **** too seriously. To me its a zombie show that ain't trying to be TWD.And TWD replaced Sponge Bob as my daughter's absolute favorite thing in the world about 2 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom