• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yugo Zastava AK-47 M70 O- PAP

will4me

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Staff member
351   0
Reaction score
Just took out my Yugo Zastava M70 O- PAP 7.62X39 and this thing is a nice shooter and has good Accuracy.
it feeds any type ammo I put thru it including several mixed Magazines of ammo.
Was shooting at 50 yards with wolf performance ammo and that is what had the best Groups.
was reliable from round one to the end of magazines.
Ran 100 rounds through it without a hiccup, used cheap magazines to beat up ones and all fed in this rifle.
Only one complaint is Cheek Slap will change out Stock to fix this.
Picture of 4 shot Group (not the best group).

Group.jpg

AK1.jpg

int1.jpg
Double Stack Bolt :)
Bolt1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.... Got mine 2 Days ago... Have not shot it yet... Picked if 500 Rds of the Wolf Military Classics yesterday. Ordered 5 Yugo AK mag today... Can't wait to get this on the range.... Have not thought about changing the stock yet...

IMG_0949.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. I need to get one of these soon myself. Prices seem to be pretty decent right now. And they feel like they're built pretty well overall.

I got mine this week also, haven't shot it yet. I haven't decided if it's a good build. The left ear on the front site post is bent out a little. I can't tell if the front is canted or not. The stock leaves something to be desired and if i keep it will upgrade along with the forend. Also, when I rack the bolt it wants to "catch" at the trigger group, I dont know if it just need some breaking in or not. Thought this model was bolt hold open, but it aint!. hmmm verdict is not in yet...

Where did y'all order / buy yours from? I've been looking for a good priced Yugo AK47 for sometime.

Haven't bought one yet, but I've decided I'm probably going to get an O-Pap for my first AK. Can someone tell me if they accept all AK mags and come with chrome lined barrels?

Back
Top Bottom