• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yugo M70 O-PAP EXPIRED

They did stop importing these, and imported the NPAP rifles (standard ak receiver vs the 1.5mm RPK style on the OPAP) . But seeing them having 17 in stock is interesting. And yeah, I saw that ad too lol

They did stop importing these, and imported the NPAP rifles (standard ak receiver vs the 1.5mm RPK style on the OPAP) . But seeing them having 17 in stock is interesting. And yeah, I saw that ad too lol
You do realize, I have 3 of these, and the most I paid for one was $550, and each time they "run out" they come back a few months back with a higher price. Also, Zastava can produce these at anytime. All they have to do, is get an invoice from Century. Don't buy into this nonsense. Yes, Century can stop importing them, but demand keeps them coming back. But, either way, even at $629, it's a good price, but I did see one or two here selling for $850 under the pretense of "being banned" and "Obama executive order" no longer imported BS.

Trust me.

I don't believe these have been banned....I have one of each the O-PAP and N-PAP.... The finish on the N-PAP is a little better, but the O-PAP feels more solid.... Both are great shooters.... Both were under $600.
Did think they stopped the importing of the O-PAP's but you are correct.... Starting them back up is not difficult process...

Back
Top Bottom