• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Youtube Reloading....

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good series of Youtube vids with a sorta ground-up series of tutorials?

I have been reading a good book, but I like videos as well. I am just having a hard time sorting through the crap and finding anyone who looks like they aren't selling something.

-Thx

There's a million youtube videos on reloading. Best bet is to specifically search for whichever press you're planning on using and sift through the results for the best one for you.

Find someone local who has a similar style press who may be willing to show you some things. I drove an hour to another members house so he could show me some things and answer questions I had. Best thing I could have ever done.

Find someone local who has a similar style press who may be willing to show you some things. I drove an hour to another members house so he could show me some things and answer questions I had. Best thing I could have ever done.

That's a good idea.

I am in middle ga. I am looking to learn about .223, .308, 9mm, and .45 reloading. I am thinking some kind of Lee turret would be what I'm gonna get.... I not into huge volume-I just would like to learn how to do it safely and accurately.

turret is great for 9 and 45 but will drive you nuts if you want to precision load rifle. i can show you 308 no problem but im in atl. a bit of a drive i suspect.

My three turret presses have all produced excellent quality ammo. None used the auto advance feature.

I'm as picky about accuracy as the next guy and my results just haven't been anything but excellent using both Lee and RCBS turret presses.

I've learned not everyone has the same experience as me though? My rounds come out with virtually immeasurable run out? None measure better using single stage Lee, RCBS, or Lyman single stage presses I've had in the last few years.

jcountry, Don here.

Where in middle Ga are You? I am in Jones county. One of the range safety officials at the Ceder Creek Shooting range, I work on Thursday at the range but could meet anyone at the range any day Thursday through Sunday from 10 am till 6 pm. I don't claim too be a know-it-all and if I am not sure or don't know I will admit it. I have been loading for around 8 years, more or less self taught from books and forums.
I will be glad to help anyone who needs it. I do all my work on Lee presses and most Lee dies. I do a lot with the little hand press, even full length size. I do load 308. If you are not going to load large volume I would advise starting with a single stage press, you can all ways and most likely will increase on your tools. DS:)shoot safe every one

Back
Top Bottom