• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Youth Led Service Today

Ringleader

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
43   0
Reaction score
So the youth at our Methodist Church spent the last week in a week of service and preparing to host todays service 8:00 and 11:00. And I mean host Every Aspect of it. From choir to sermon to pastoral prayer (my son). This morning the sanctuary A/C was out so they had to adapt and overcome by giving the service in fellowship hall....completely different equipment, stage etc but they did an outstanding job being servant leaders. I overheard one of them sincerely saying "we pulled that off with the help of the Lord". Made my heart warm.

Youth Sunday.jpg

So the youth at our Methodist Church spent the last week in a week of service and preparing to host todays service 8:00 and 11:00. And I mean host Every Aspect of it. From choir to sermon to pastoral prayer (my son). This morning the sanctuary A/C was out so they had to adapt and overcome by giving the service in fellowship hall....completely different equipment, stage etc but they did an outstanding job being servant leaders. I overheard one of them sincerely saying "we pulled that off with the help of the Lord". Made my heart warm.

View attachment 863184
100000-likes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom