• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Truck...let's see 'em...

ODTer's prefer which trucks below?

• TUNDRAS

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • TACOmas (this is not TACOs)

Votes: 50 15.8%
  • FORD F150...and all other F Series (GAS)

Votes: 97 30.7%
  • CHEVY's (incl GMC)

Votes: 89 28.2%
  • RAMs

Votes: 46 14.6%
  • NISSAN TITAN

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • FORD RANGERS

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • CHEVY COLORADO and other small trucks

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • MAZDA B2200

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • NISSAN Hardbodies

Votes: 6 1.9%

• Total voters
My semi daily. It splits duty with my 10’ Lariat .

IMG_4658.jpeg

This old 1967 F100 will be my last truck if I ever get it going. My second favorite truck ever, 1956 Ford being #1 but “You Kaint Always Get What’cha WahAhnt” haha. Got good replacement body parts, a good frame that will be better, and the right rear end casing. Got a LONG way to go and a short time to get there. Looking for a good mechanic to do the 460 swap into my 1978 Bronco before I can get started on the 67 ; I’m told it will bolt right up.
1C0C6F84-377D-4E49-94E2-853765FF27F8.jpeg

I can’t zoom enough.. but those look like street/track softies on the rear wheels. Sleeper? I like it either way ; good looking older truck.
It was, now it has new old school BF , just like the front.was a street and strip. Tried to make it more streetable.
still-no sleeper.you will hear it coming.
had it for sale the pulled it, know I think I am going to sell it.

It was, now it has new old school BF , just like the front.was a street and strip. Tried to make it more streetable.
still-no sleeper.you will hear it coming.
had it for sale the pulled it, know I think I am going to sell it.
Wish I could make an offer if you decide to sell. My wife would disappear me… got 3 trucks down haha . Been saving for 6yrs while riding a Harley; time to start the restorations. I miss staying warm and dry lol.

Back
Top Bottom