• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your Truck...let's see 'em...

ODTer's prefer which trucks below?

• TUNDRAS

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • TACOmas (this is not TACOs)

Votes: 50 15.8%
  • FORD F150...and all other F Series (GAS)

Votes: 97 30.7%
  • CHEVY's (incl GMC)

Votes: 89 28.2%
  • RAMs

Votes: 46 14.6%
  • NISSAN TITAN

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • FORD RANGERS

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • CHEVY COLORADO and other small trucks

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • MAZDA B2200

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • NISSAN Hardbodies

Votes: 6 1.9%

• Total voters
96?

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk
Yes sir. My late grandfather bought it used in 98, he passed away in 01 when I was 8. I bought it from my grandmother last year. It has around 86k miles.
oh so you’re that guy. nobody wants to touch your ford lol
Yep I'll be that guy in this. It's not the want to touch it, it's the folks bumping it with a door or touching it getting into their vehicle. It was my grandfather's truck and between me and my dad we have put a lot of time and effort into getting back to road worthy, looking great, and it's a prize possession. I don't have many memories of my grandfather since he died when I was young, many of the memories I do have involve this truck. So yea, I'll park at the back of the lot and take up 2 spots because I'd rather not let some dip**** who doesn't value a 25 year old truck that is in 90% condition park next to me. Couldn't care if you think it's just a Ford nobody wants to touch. That is perfectly fine with me, I know its value is much more than monetary. And by the amount of folks looking as I was driving around social circle, Loganville, and Monroe this morning plenty of folks appreciated the looks of this classic American workhorse truck.

ce7d33ffdc3aebff2289c1d01374635c.jpg

Get a sticker!

Eric
It's never gonna have a sticker on it.

I guess you're right nobody wants to touch it. They just want to buy it.💀🤣View attachment 3989651
Yep, had a note on a 79 Blazer I had restored. We had stopped somewhere for dinner in Augusta. That truck was garnet red with a pearl white top. Both colors where metallic paint. You could put a measuring tape against the body and read the tape out to 3' in the reflection.

Yep, had a note on a 79 Blazer I had restored. We had stopped somewhere for dinner in Augusta. That truck was garnet red with a pearl white top. Both colors where metallic paint. You could put a measuring tape against the body and read the tape out to 3' in the reflection.
It's one of the greatest compliments you can receive I guess. The blazer sounds beautiful. My dad has got multiple offers on his mustang and I've got a few on the f150. Neither one of us are gonna part with either. His mustang has been a big project since he got it. The reflection you talk about in the paint is the same way on his car. As he said you can count your teeth on it.

Back
Top Bottom