• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your thoughts on "lab grown meat"

Would you try lab grown/cultured meat

• Yes

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • I'd eat it exclusively if it was priced right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tacos

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
latest

had some goat after walked over an IED, well some of it
Damn. Glad you are here to tell about it. Had a buddy step on an anti tank mine. Sitting on top of 3 willy pete shells and a 400 gallon fuel bladder. Dumbasses put the tank mine facing up instead of down. Only the tank mine went off. He had a small piece of shrapnel go through his hand. He walked away from it. EOD took pics of what was beneath it after the dust settled. Needless to say he was an incredibly lucky man

Damn. Glad you are here to tell about it. Had a buddy step on an anti tank mine. Sitting on top of 3 willy pete shells and a 400 gallon fuel bladder. Dumbasses put the tank mine facing up instead of down. Only the tank mine went off. He had a small piece of shrapnel go through his hand. He walked away from it. EOD took pics of what was beneath it after the dust settled. Needless to say he was an incredibly lucky man
it was brought to us by a patrol that seen it go off

They're literally cultivating "meat" from animal cells and growing it. This isn't plant based at all. Came across a few articles so wanted to see how everyone else felt.

"Cultured meat is meat produced by in vitro cell culture of animal cells, instead of from slaughtered animals. It is a form of cellular agriculture. Cultured meat is produced using many of the same tissue engineering techniques traditionally used in regenerative medicine."

Back
Top Bottom