• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your response shows your intellect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question here, I am ignorant to the brace ruling. I see braced ar pistols for sale in the gun stores, are they legal to own for now? Have to be modified? What’s the deal?

I can’t answer your questions but I found the above worth reading.

Honest question here, I am ignorant to the brace ruling. I see braced ar pistols for sale in the gun stores, are they legal to own for now? Have to be modified? What’s the deal?
I'm not gonna break down the ruling. I'm not a lawyer and I'm not going to give you my interpretation as so many have on here. Any right infringed is a violation of our rights brother. That's all you and anyone on here should rep, in my opinion.

You're feelings towards me aren't really relevant to what I'm asking in the discussion are they? I just moved back though. I do know people on here 🤷‍♂️. Been here since '88.
I'm just calling you out on your bull****. So, you made a new account, and come back trolling and got caught

1674010602297.gif

I'm just calling you out on your bull****. So, you made a new account, and come back trolling and got caught
I'm sorry, what? Lol you're accusing me of a new account? Someone's sensitive. We've found a winner folks. Anyways, back to the topic at hand. You're funny man/woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom