• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your favortie foreign military guns

For a military service rifle, If I had to pick -- Galil ACE .308, 20" BBL

1628035916122.png

Old school .303’s and jungle carbines for me. I haven’t had a chance to get either for myself personally but I’ve always admired them for what they were at the time. It brought a lot of reliable firepower to the fight compared to the lower capacity bolt actions of those days like the American Springfield. In modern times I’d say any “battle rifle” chambered in .308. I would prefer that round over the .556 or 7.62x39 ANYDAY, but that’s just my own personal opinion so please no “fellow enthusiast” get your panties in a wad over it.

Enfield's?

Old school .303’s and jungle carbines for me. I haven’t had a chance to get either for myself personally but I’ve always admired them for what they were at the time. It brought a lot of reliable firepower to the fight compared to the lower capacity bolt actions of those days like the American Springfield. In modern times I’d say any “battle rifle” chambered in .308. I would prefer that round over the .556 or 7.62x39 ANYDAY, but that’s just my own personal opinion so please no “fellow enthusiast” get your panties in a wad over it.

Back
Top Bottom