Your E-file woes, brought to you by Silencer Shop

It's a rumor started out of jealousy by small time SOTs mad that silencershop moves the volume that they do.

That's good, I'm glad now. That link was posted so maybe there are some answers for others left in limbo, but I can only assume you've got some evidence to back up your claim? Yes? No? I just want some justification and some concrete evidence..... You have already insulted me after all so I think I'm not asking for too much at this point.

Last edited:
Ebert and Roeper sounding ass mutha trugga

theclarifiedblackman.files.wordpress.com_2013_08_20130820_110914.jpg

That's good, I'm glad now. That link was posted so maybe there are some answers for others left in limbo, but I can only assume you've got some evidence to back up your claim? Yes? No? I just want some justification and some concrete evidence..... You have already insulted me after all so I think I'm not asking for too much at this point.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_17/410897_My_efiled_form_1_was_approved_in_3_months.htmlThere you go. Day by day history of efile approvals and submissions every day since November 8th. I have been following that thread every day since it was first posted. It's all in there.

Last edited:
And I fail to see where I have insulted you.

Back
Top Bottom