• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You online gamers

willr1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
33   0
Reaction score
I just started today playing COD Modern Warefare Reflex online, all I have to say to you "gamers" is bring it out in real life, sitting there waiting on me to respawn and then shoot me, come on ! wtf, you scared of actual combat or giving someone a real chance ? whats up with the "one hit kills"? I have a freakin SAW and lit you up like a roman candle and you dont die, but yet you shoot me once with your MP5 and I die, really !

Ok rant over, going to go play again lol

Hate to tell you but the ones running around kicking your butt and killing you with 1 shoot are probably not on the forum because they're already in bed asleep because they're only 13 or 14 years old! I know cause I hear them talking on their headsets while they're killing me the same way! Lol

Internet speed also makes a huge difference. When you are killed by one shot make sure you watch the kill cam. You will usually see that on their screen they shot you multiple times. He with the fastest internet spills the most blood!

Internet speed also makes a huge difference. When you are killed by one shot make sure you watch the kill cam. You will usually see that on their screen they shot you multiple times. He with the fastest internet spills the most blood!

Amen, you can usually tell who the slow cats are as they seem generally confused while being blasted repeatedly. As for those that hack, nothing is more satisfying to actually be good enough to own them in a match and then listen to them whine about how you cheat... lol. And no I never hack or pursue methods to do so.

Reflex? That's the Wii version, correct? If you wanna see some real ridiculousness, try playing on Xbox Live. You wouldn't stand a chance! :lol:

Dayum, I played till 2am, I have not stayed up that late in a long time, got my arse handed to me lol. It was fun though, but I hear ya on internet speed, I think I have a good connection, I just suck at this online gaming lol

Been hearing about all this super soldier action online ...gonna have high tech friend of mine supe my station up so I can kick a$$ like that too.. gonna be alota make players at me soon too...lol
Hate to tell you but the ones running around kicking your butt and killing you with 1 shoot are probably not on the forum because they're already in bed asleep because they're only 13 or 14 years old! I know cause I hear them talking on their headsets while they're killing me the same way! Lol

Back
Top Bottom