• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You might want to re-evaluate your safe

Youtube had good videos on what to look for in a safe. Two dead giveaways are big gaps between the door and the frame and being able to roll the inside edge where the locking bolts go with your bare hands. Layers of protection are the way. Any safe can be opened with the right skills, enough time, or having a gun put to your/a loved ones head.

Buying a safe , any kind or any brand is really just buying time. The real questions to ask is how much time do I need and how much time can I afford to buy.

When you step up into TL rated safes you're buying yourself a lot of time. When you run down to Tractor Supply on black Friday and snatch up that flimsy Cannon or Winchester gun safe with a crappy lock , you bought very little time.

Let's see, If I am a thief, I steal things, guns with suppressors included, they use anything at their disposal to commit crimes. Gang bangers have automatic weapons, you seriously don't think they have suppressors as well.

Let's see, If I am a thief, I steal things, guns with suppressors included, they use anything at their disposal to commit crimes. Gang bangers have automatic weapons, you seriously don't think they have suppressors as well.

And they must be really good ones, because you never hear about them being used. :drum:

Pried open? pretty doesn’t equate being tough! ****ing pitiful. View attachment 3336741

Cannon safes are garbage, if we strap them to tight we bend them, if we aren’t careful taking them off the pallet we break the tack welds holding the floor in.

Absolutely JUNK!

I don't think you understand the criminal hierarchy and where the cat burglar is. If guys are coming to your home with suppressed weapons,they are coming for you, not your stuff.

Back
Top Bottom