• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You knows you livin' in a tuff 'hood when somebody done stole yo hood...

palmettomoon palmettomoon Hood rats approached my wife at a gas station at Eisenhower @ 475. Wanted her $ (not bumming $ but demanding & intimidating). She went for the inside of station. Coward of a man locked the door preventing her from entering. Went back to her car & just beat them to it. She pointed the gas pump at all 3 of them & grabbed a weapon from the door. They backed off.
As we pass through I stop by to see if she reckognizes him. I’d like to have a word.

When we worked at the port in Brummick I helped an early 30 something couple move into their first home on Lee St. Let's just say they got in a hurry to buy a house and it wasn't great. The neighborhood was like 2 blocks off Hwy 17 and close to the Glynn Co probation office.
Anyway the whole area down there looks like the neighborhoods around the Washington Library in Macon. You know nice old house, nice old house,**** hole slum Lord house, decent old house etc. Anyway the first time the husband cut their grass he stopped to go get more gas maybe a mile away and put the push mower in the carport by the kitchen door. And I'm sure you know what happened after that.
WELCOME TO MACON! LOL!

palmettomoon palmettomoon Hood rats approached my wife at a gas station at Eisenhower @ 475. Wanted her $ (not bumming $ but demanding & intimidating). She went for the inside of station. Coward of a man locked the door preventing her from entering. Went back to her car & just beat them to it. She pointed the gas pump at all 3 of them & grabbed a weapon from the door. They backed off.
As we pass through I stop by to see if she reckognizes him. I’d like to have a word.
I lifted my shirt tail & told one aggressive bum in the parking lot of the Chinese Cat Buffet out there, "I'll kill you where you stand and I'll go scott free." He apologized and left us alone.

Never stop anywhere along 475 . You have to get to Monroe Co back along I75 to be out of the ghetto.

You know you're in a ruff neighborhood when
your paperboy has to throw your paper over
the barb wire fence to hit the porch. And his dad
drives him over route instead of using a bike.

Back
Top Bottom