• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You knows you livin' in a tuff 'hood when somebody done stole yo hood...

I met moon at a M&G in Warner Robins a couple years ago. If 5'6" Asian guy is considered white then he's white.
Asians are now white people. Happened a couple years ago, officially. For real look it up.
You can (Not white people, everything i do is racist anyway) freely racist on Asians now, ask Harvard. I made about 100 congratulatory phone calls the day Asians got thrown on the honky pile.

Lol. Back when we lived in East Atlanta, I woke up at 3-4am to someone knocking on the door. I got up, grabbed my pistol and answered the door to one of the guys that always used to walk the street who’s first words was, “Hey Matt, don’t shoot, it’s me Dwight, but they done stole yo tailgate! I just saw em run off with it.”

Damn, I don’t miss the thieves of downtown one bit…

Just saw a '75 Monte Carlo rollin on quenny sixes.... sans hood.
When we worked at the port in Brummick I helped an early 30 something couple move into their first home on Lee St. Let's just say they got in a hurry to buy a house and it wasn't great. The neighborhood was like 2 blocks off Hwy 17 and close to the Glynn Co probation office.
Anyway the whole area down there looks like the neighborhoods around the Washington Library in Macon. You know nice old house, nice old house,**** hole slum Lord house, decent old house etc. Anyway the first time the husband cut their grass he stopped to go get more gas maybe a mile away and put the push mower in the carport by the kitchen door. And I'm sure you know what happened after that.

Back
Top Bottom