• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You getting the muzzle loader out?

i guess all the nice peace and quiet is over. now ive got to wear orange and listen to bang bang every morning. would suite me just fine if georgia was an archery only state, it damn sure needs to be.

I could not disagree more. Sick of archers saying this crap. Why is your way any better than mine? I've killed more deer than you can shake a stick at with my bow, but I love rifle season and should hunt any way I choose. Hunters should stick together all the time, but archery only hunters always have this attitude they are the only ones doing it the right way. Silly.

I could not disagree more. Sick of archers saying this crap. Why is your way any better than mine? I've killed more deer than you can shake a stick at with my bow, but I love rifle season and should hunt any way I choose. Hunters should stick together all the time, but archery only hunters always have this attitude they are the only ones doing it the right way. Silly.
i never said archery only hunters are the only ones doing it the right way, quit acting like my ex wife.

what i said is that georgia should be an archery only state, get it right. but since you stir the pot, i will commence to stir with you. atleast bow hunters dont go around shooting at any bush that wiggles and accidentally killing people, and having stray bullets fly off into subdivisions and stuff. we also dont attempt to climb stand with our bows loaded and shoot ourselves, and we dont blow holes in the floorboards of our trucks.

i bow hunt the city limits just so i can stay away from retards with guns in the woods just looking for a leaf to wiggle.

Saying Ga should be bow only implies you are the only ones doing it right. How about the accidents that happen in homes, cars, or anywhere else for that matter. Should we just ban guns altogether? I have never known a gun hunter that "shot into a bush" or anything like what you're talking about. Sure, there are some dumb hayseeds out there and they do stupid things and we read about them from time to time. Does that make all gun hunters retards? Hardly. Most gun hunters are responsible. ethical people and are sure of what they're aiming at. And if I sound like your ex wife then maybe she had some good sense about her. You sound like a commie.

Still stirring...:rolleyes:

Saying Ga should be bow only implies you are the only ones doing it right. How about the accidents that happen in homes, cars, or anywhere else for that matter. Should we just ban guns altogether? I have never known a gun hunter that "shot into a bush" or anything like what you're talking about. Sure, there are some dumb hayseeds out there and they do stupid things and we read about them from time to time. Does that make all gun hunters retards? Hardly. Most gun hunters are responsible. ethical people and are sure of what they're aiming at. And if I sound like your ex wife then maybe she had some good sense about her. You sound like a commie.

Still stirring...:rolleyes:
no, my statement doesnt imply that, your misinterpretation of my statement implies that.

you still sound like my ex wife, and no she didnt have any good sense about her. of course, a suicidal bipolar manic depressive alcoholic with an addiction to prescription pain pills isnt gonna have much good sense anyways.

Well I'm none of the above. Don't even drink. Only saying I should be able to hunt with my guns. You're saying I should not.

thCAI5YJHH.jpg

i never said archery only hunters are the only ones doing it the right way, quit acting like my ex wife.

what i said is that georgia should be an archery only state, get it right. but since you stir the pot, i will commence to stir with you. atleast bow hunters dont go around shooting at any bush that wiggles and accidentally killing people, and having stray bullets fly off into subdivisions and stuff. we also dont attempt to climb stand with our bows loaded and shoot ourselves, and we dont blow holes in the floorboards of our trucks.

i bow hunt the city limits just so i can stay away from retards with guns in the woods just looking for a leaf to wiggle.

Yeah right, bow hunters don't do stupid ****.
arch1.jpg
arch3.jpg
arch5.jpg
arch4.jpg

^Dayum...Maybe Ga. should be gun only....Personally I'm thinking I would rather be shot with a gun. If any of these poor guys were shot by fellow hunters, it had to be within 50 yards or less. But noooo, what am I saying? Bow hunters would never do anything stupid...

Wow, nasty pics.
I'd rather get shot with a bullet than a broadhead.

I love archery but there have been many times during the archery season where I wish I had a rifle to make the shot I couldn't with the crossbow.

I am just glad I can hunt in my own private back yard archery all season long without worrying about any idiots shooting me or competing for my spot which is why I moved to the mountains with some private property.

Now when I lived in the Appalachians in Pennsylvania I can tell you some stories about idiots in the woods, drunk with rifles.
So many trespassers up there it's unbelievevable.

Back
Top Bottom