• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You ever notice how defensive people get when they know their shyt is overpriced?

They don't care if they sell it or not. The fact is that they don't NEED to sell it. They don't even WANT to sell it, but they are WILLING to sell it if someone will pay them a lot for it. It's a pretty simple concept to get. If you don't want to see it, just put them on ignore. After you get about 50 people on ignore list, you'll find that there is actually very little for sale on here. I still manage to find something to buy every week or two. No guns though, those are evil and I don't think anyone should own them.

If you had a Keltec, wouldn't you sell it for $1K if you could find a sucker to give you that for it?
Heck yes ! In a effing NY second .....lol.
Im just amazed at the frenzy , lol.

Truth : i havent had to buy ammo in 40yrs except for .22’s and shotgun shells.

I feel very fortunate to have had the knowledge instilled in me at a young age.
Of course some foresight and planning is key to surviving any situation like this.

The fact that componets are sky high just shows the fright over what ‘they’ will or wont let you keep.

I aint down on anyone selling their stuff for as much as possible....im just trolling and adding to the misery :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom