• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

YHM R9 thread pitch is bravo!!

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
232   0
Reaction score
Apparently they forgot to advertise the fact that the R9 suppressor is threaded bravo. So I got a wild idea that works. The yhm r9 3 lug mount fits the primal, no need for the hub to p series adapter and a DA 3 lug mount that is unobtainable.

Attachments

• 20230610_214613.jpg
    20230610_214613.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 21
Apparently they forgot to advertise the fact that the R9 suppressor is threaded bravo. So I got a wild idea that works. The yhm r9 3 lug mount fits the primal, no need for the hub to p series adapter and a DA 3 lug mount that is unobtainable.
Isn't the bravo mount the same as a hub thread pitch?

What are you calling “Bravo?”

94acc52481e180286cdc15d5cf80f9a7.jpg

I’m digging the easy lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think they do advertise it's hub (1.375x24) because it'll take the phantom QD adapter and any other in 1.375x24 adapter or direct thread.

Thank You for the extra details- I understand most everyone, ( except Surefire & the Boutiques), have or are transitioning to the 1.375” x 24tpi.

We looked at many options & the EZ LOC is pretty nice if you’ve got multiple Hosts.

The ez loc is for browning type tilt action or reciprocating barrel as part of a booster assembly. The 3 lug is qd for fixed barrels in pistol calibers. It's two completely different systems.

Back
Top Bottom