Is Yeti flippin on ODT cool or not?

• Yeti flippers saved my Christmas

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Yeti flippers suck more than 22 flippers

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Tacos cause I don't give a *&%$

Votes: 66 72.5%

• Total voters
I've seen people flipping them on FB. And of course people accusing them of being bad people and price gouging. I think this whole thing is hilarious.

And for the people thinking a cup is a cup, I was one of you until I got a yeti. You don't know what you're missing.

Well, got one for Christmas this morning so I am in the Yeti club now. I will have to say, and I am a critic, that the coffee that I put in this cup over three hours ago is still very hot. Would not have believed it. Don't know how much she paid and I don't want to know but they work!

image.jpeg

I got a yeti 20 cup today. Tr
Well, got one for Christmas this morning so I am in the Yeti club now. I will have to say, and I am a critic, that the coffee that I put in this cup over three hours ago is still very hot. Would not have believed it. Don't know how much she paid and I don't want to know but they work!

View attachment 625691
^^ me too. My sister swears by them.

View attachment 625691

If I fill mine up with coffee, it normally takes just over 3 hours to drink it.

View attachment 625691

The reason coffee last 3 or 4 hours is cause the first 2.5 hours it is still to hot to drink:D

Back
Top Bottom