Yesterday was the most fun I've had in many years.

Damn, he wasn't doing the highly recommended Ivermectin thing was he? Someone told me this happened and I didn't add it up. Like he didn't go to the Dr and "So and So" here gave him Ivermectin? Now I have to go look back through his posts. Damn shame.
I have no idea it was a shock to me and I agree Damn Shame...Great guy and friend..

I am sorry that I could not make it I would have enjoyed meeting some of you all who I have either spoken with or messaged.

palmettomoon palmettomoon spent some time explaining the FAL to me when I was looking for one.
Someone posted that L1A1 built on a Metric Type I DSA receiver along with a Garand in the "Whutcha git?" thread. It sold I guess.

In what I'll refer to as "typical ODT fashion" I had a member say they would take the mystery box I had posted prior to Saturday. By 2pm when the crowds were dwindling I pulled it from under the table and luckily sold it a little later.

Maybe they thought I wasn't joking when I said it was full of rocks...oh well.

In what I'll refer to as "typical ODT fashion" I had a member say they would take the mystery box I had posted prior to Saturday. By 2pm when the crowds were dwindling I pulled it from under the table and luckily sold it a little later.

A mystery box table sounds amazing if we ever do another show.

By the way, thank you for the “rocks”!

Back
Top Bottom