Yes, they're Anderson's...but...

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
They're also only $300.

They're also only $300.

I've had more out of spec Aero parts than I have anderson or PSA in close to 100 AR's. Not saying any of the 3 are better than one another, but just something I've experienced.

Anderson ARs make great training ARs, first AR, truck guns, and any other beater role. They run as decent as any budget friendly rifle. Once you upgrade the gas system and throw in a custom trigger then you’ve got something to fight with.

I bet these are actually full Aero rifles. Unless they ship something completely different than in the pictures. But the only thing “Anderson” about the ad is the fact that someone typed it on the title. They also typed X15, which is an Aero designation on their lowers which would suggest that the picture is in fact accurate. Whoever created the ad for these probably assumed that the “A” on the lower was for Anderson and didn’t know any better. At the bottom it also mentions police trade ins, I would be shocked if any police department issued Anderson rifles, which leads me even more to believe that Anderson in the title is just a typo.

Based on all that I legitimately think these will show up as full Aero rifles.

Back
Top Bottom