• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yellowstone

I did read the title. The location of filming is relevant when it is likely the most beautiful place in our country.

It is filmed in Darby Montana along the Bitterroot River and some parts are filmed in Park City Utah. And the setting for the ranch in the show is also in Montana. The ranch in the show is called Yellowstone because it is cast as being along the Yellowstone river, but it's actually along the Bitterroot river.

YS.jpg

You guys are taking about nighttime soap opera? SMH!!!
I would at the least hope you were talking about a documentary or something informative. D,JD.

You guys spend too much time in front of the idiot box.

I would at the least hope you were talking about a documentary or something informative. D,JD.

I've spent plenty of time in Wyoming and Montana. And I enjoy watching anything that shows the beautiful scenery out there, idiot box or not.

I did read the title. The location of filming is relevant when it is likely the most beautiful place in our country.
Even this trailer doesn't do it justice. I described all the major things that happened to my daughter and realized after a long list that it was only the first three episodes. This show pulls no punches.

It does have the potential to be like a soap opera, but the writing, plot and acting make it a lot more than that. If it was a movie it would be classified as action/drama and the production quality is very high. It ain't "Dallas". I hated that show.

Back
Top Bottom