• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yea well just had to

fz1boxer

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
205   0
Reaction score
Several years ago at a place I used to work,there was an individual that was stealing food from the fridge.
This happened in the front office where not many had access.
Got mine a couple of times so I bought a zaxby’s finger plate...fries cole slaw toast and fingers.
Well I left it in the truck on the back seat floorboard for about 2 weeks,mid summer,then I put it in the fridge.
Everything was nice and warm... fresh from zaxby’s.
Put it in the fridge then went to check on it after all the office personal left for the day,after 5:30 pm.
Now it’s been in the 90’s the whole time it’s been cultivating in my truck.
I didn’t check it for freshness before I left it in the fridge,but I figured it cooled enough to cover any smell.
Well the next day a couple of people were no shows in the office,one individual shows the next day,person 2 was out 3 days....lol.
A few days after they came back I left the same zaxby’s meal on their desk after they left for the day.
Well damn heard the next day this person cussed like hell and threw the meal in the trash.
Well they ran rampant wanting to know who did that.
Things cooled down a bit the next day,as I saw this person in passing,I mentioned I was headed over to zaxby’s...did I need to pick up anything for them.
The glare I got was priceless and worth it to know some food stealing bitch got was was coming.
I could not help my self I took every opportunity to have zaxby’s when ever I came in and I really dont like zaxby’s.

Funny. Serves them right. Although you could be in hot water if they press charges and if they know you did it intentionally. I remember reading about someone that put EXTRA hot sauce on their food because someone kept stealing it. Well, wouldn’t you know the thief had the gall to go to HR because it made her sick. Even worse, HR sided with the thief and the person got fired. Unreal.

Someone kept stealing my chocolate milk on 3rd shift. I got an insulin syringe from a friend and poked a hole in the carton and loaded it up with laxative then sealed the hole up.Put it in fridge that night. 2;30 break it was gone and there was a guy missing from work that next night. Talked with him when he came back.

Funny. Serves them right. Although you could be in hot water if they press charges and if they know you did it intentionally. I remember reading about someone that put EXTRA hot sauce on their food because someone kept stealing it. Well, wouldn’t you know the thief had the gall to go to HR because it made her sick. Even worse, HR sided with the thief and the person got fired. Unreal.
That sounds like urban legend. Or a very stupid person that pulled the prank.
Unless they had gone around the office bragging about it (stupid), or admitted it was done on purpose when confronted (stupider), don’t see how they could make firing stick.
‘I always season my food very spicy, I never expected anyone else to eat it’.

What could they charge you with, storing bad food in the fridge? That some kindz crime? Whose ultimate fault is it for eating a stolen, unknown meal? Ha.

That sounds like urban legend. Or a very stupid person that pulled the prank.
Unless they had gone around the office bragging about it (stupid), or admitted it was done on purpose when confronted (stupider), don’t see how they could make firing stick.
‘I always season my food very spicy, I never expected anyone else to eat it’.

True story.

What could they charge you with, storing bad food in the fridge? That some kindz crime? Whose ultimate fault is it for eating a stolen, unknown meal? Ha.

Depends on how sick they got and if they could prove intent. Same reason you cannot booby trap yard signs to exact revenge on thieves. Probably could be sued in civil court.

Several years ago at a place I used to work,there was an individual that was stealing food from the fridge.
This happened in the front office where not many had access.
Got mine a couple of times so I bought a zaxby’s finger plate...fries cole slaw toast and fingers.
Well I left it in the truck on the back seat floorboard for about 2 weeks,mid summer,then I put it in the fridge.
Everything was nice and warm... fresh from zaxby’s.
Put it in the fridge then went to check on it after all the office personal left for the day,after 5:30 pm.
Now it’s been in the 90’s the whole time it’s been cultivating in my truck.
I didn’t check it for freshness before I left it in the fridge,but I figured it cooled enough to cover any smell.
Well the next day a couple of people were no shows in the office,one individual shows the next day,person 2 was out 3 days....lol.
A few days after they came back I left the same zaxby’s meal on their desk after they left for the day.
Well damn heard the next day this person cussed like hell and threw the meal in the trash.
Well they ran rampant wanting to know who did that.
Things cooled down a bit the next day,as I saw this person in passing,I mentioned I was headed over to zaxby’s...did I need to pick up anything for them.
The glare I got was priceless and worth it to know some food stealing ***** got was was coming.
I could not help my self I took every opportunity to have zaxby’s when ever I came in and I really dont like zaxby’s.

My friend's lunch kept getting violated and the desserts were getting taken. So he had his wife make brownies and they added Ex-Lax. So in went the "brownies" which got taken and someone was on sick leave for a few days. No more dessert theft after that.

Back
Top Bottom