Y'all "Lord's Chicken" folks hurry on over to Cauli-fil-A and let us know how you like it.

Ok, but hear me out. In my other role as a corporate monkey, I've had the pleasure (and displeasure) of frequenting various restaurants/bars. There is a place in Alpharetta that serves cauliflower wings for those that blew in from the left coast. Well, in my focused conversation mode, I was chatting with a colleague and reached for what I thought was a chicken wing. It was not....at first my mouth rang the alarm to tell me something about this chicken wasn't right. The texture is obviously not the same. But it honestly wasn't bad after your brain comprehends the mess you just got yourself in.

Now if you put a plate of cauliflower down and a plate of actual chicken wings in front of me, obviously I won't choose the plate that has the food my food eats. But for those that don't eat meat but still want to fit in, I guess it's a choice. It's like drinking NA beer.

“Guests told us they wanted to add more vegetables into their diets…”

Theses two will be happy that their request has been answered. #LiveHealthy

539172D8-4750-4AC3-9FEC-24DBAD74B0A3.jpeg

I don't even care that much about the regular Chick-fil-A and eat there infrequently. I had lunch there a couple of weeks ago and I can say with authority that they're nowhere near as good as they used to be and the other seasoned citizens seated next to me agreed.
I don't know if they changed their recipe or the oil they cook it in but it's definitely not the same.
The service is still outstanding though compared to any other fast food restaurant but I'll pass on the fake chicken.

Back
Top Bottom