Xenophobia

Omega

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
106   0
Reaction score
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.
kenny-powers-main.gif

Back to ops point in todays society it is frowned upon if you point out diferences between countries, states, political groups, races, religions or sexual preferences and autmatically labels you as a xenophobic entitled evil bigot. Also if you dont humble yourself to the advantageousness of other countries, states, political groups, races, religions, or sexual preferences, in which case you are a xenophobic entitled evil bigot.

Either way, your ****ed. Welcome to the new american dream.

What whizzes me off is that every country on God's green earth can make their race a part of their culture, but whites are being instilled with a false sense of guilt, hate of their own culture, hatred of their history, and afraid to be proud of their heritage.

It gives white supremacists a corner on the market since they don't care what the rest of America thinks. The rest of us have to hold our tongues and take it. It's not like I dislike others or want to lord over them, but I would not be any more offended by a t shirt proclaiming white and proud than when I see Black Lives Matter t shirts and bumper stickers everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom