• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

XDS Cerakote and night sight install by Ft. Daniel

any better pics of the night sights ? i been looking cant make up my mind on what ones to use. What do you think of them so far?

These pics are the best I can do with my phone. Low light pics ain't happening. The yellow rear dots aren't bright enough to show up very well without a better camera than what my phone has.

That being said, I love these so far. These sights are yellow rear dots with a green front dot. The front dot is a bit brighter than the rear dots, but it helps pick up the front sight faster. I prefer the different color front/rear because it makes it a lot easier to get the sights lined up correctly in low light conditions. For the price, the Meprolight sights are damn near unbeatable. Side by side with my Dan Wesson, which came with Trijicon yellow rear/green front, the only noticeable difference is the rear dots are a bit larger on the Meprolights. I'd say the Meprolights are slightly better than the Trijicons.

Initially, I wanted Trijicon HDs, but then I realized they are green rear and green front with phosphorescent paint outline on the front which only glows for 5-10 min and needs to be charged by a light source in order to glow at all. The Meprolights also cost about $50 less than the Trijicon HDs.

i44.tinypic.com_20rl1ye.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_6i6x45.jpg

Cool, thanks for the pics. Do you have the part # for those? if you don't mind what did you pay for them and did you get them local ?

Part # is ML-10110. These sights are for Sig Sauer P-Series 9mm and .357 Pistols. You have to use Sig sights on the XDS. The XD and XDM sights will not fit.

I paid $82.99 w/ free shipping from Optics Planet. www.opticsplanet.com

Back
Top Bottom