• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

XBOX LIVE question

ocean_glocker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
140   0
Reaction score
Hey all. I've had a XBOX 360 for a while but never bothered with online play. Primarily cause you had to pay extra for XBOX live. So I want to know for those who have it:

-Does netflix com though in HD?
-Do you have to pay extra/more for the ESPN app (non cable subscriber)
-Do you feel it's worth the extra cost all things considered?

I buy the one year subscription for 60 bucks. Cheaper then 10 a month.

Its good if you play online games
Netflix comes out clear for me (1080p hd tv) but I never really can tell the difference lol as long as I can see what's going on.
No clue on the other things you asked.

But like I said it has its uses if you like online gaming and streaming

I think its 100% worth it. Yes Sony has free use of multiplayer and if you dont care for competitive play then go with Sony. The fact that they got hacked for a year makes me stay away from them. The Netflix quaility is up to your internet speeds. Test it at www.spedtest.net

I think its 100% worth it. Yes Sony has free use of multiplayer and if you dont care for competitive play then go with Sony. The fact that they got hacked for a year makes me stay away from them. The Netflix quaility is up to your internet speeds. Test it at www.spedtest.net

Ok thanks, we currently watch nexflix via the Wii (its only use right now) and I wasn't sure is the quality would be better coming from a HD capable device.

Sony multiplayer inst free anymore. They do have free netflix and stuff tho. Ive had XBL since it came out forever ago and i think its totally worth it. I havent tried the espn app tho. Good internet give you the best picture quality on netflix.. it look at least dvd quality on my system.

Check Amazon frequently. Usually around this time each year they have those year subscriptions for around $25-$30. As far as being worth it absolutely. Online gaming is a blast and what makes games fun imo

I play Xbox live all the time. MW3, BO2, NHL, NCAA, Red Dead Redemption, Ghost Recon, Etc...
Its worth the Gold prepaid subscription to me. My family and I watch Netflix on the Xbox and Wii.
It's worth it to us. Hope it works out for ya!

I don't have cable in the house , all I have is internet I stream all of my movies through Hulu 7.99, Netflix 7.99 ESPN 32.99 ( I don't have ) the red box 8.99 we are about to not subscribe any more because we dont use it. Hulu and Netflix is well worth the money ... you can watch seasons of shows at a time without commercials ....well worth the money ,,,,,,:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom