WTS Browning BAR .270 (Belgium)!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanto_man

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
13   0
Reaction score
This is a used Browning BAR chambered in .270. The gun parts were manufactured in Belgium and assembled in Portugal. It features a blued barrel and receiver (about 85%), and a finely checkered walnut stock. It has a detachable swing down magazine and hard black plastic butt plate. This BAR has Williams iron sights, Weaver see through rings and 3-9x40 Tasco Woodland scope. This rifle has had many trips into the woods and shows some typical wear on the stock and bluing. This rifle also has a large chip missing out of the stock and some noticable scratches on the receiver (pic 4). This gun mechanically has very little wear and it's bore is bright and shinny with strong riffling. This rifle also comes with the almost new heavy canvas, Browning, zip up soft case with corduroy liner, shown in the pics. This is no safe queen, but a well broken in, Vet ready for the hunt.

[Broken External Image]:

Get your Father that BAR he has always wanted!!!

[Broken External Image]:

If you are a father get this for yourself!!!

[Broken External Image]:

Women and Non-Fathers will also enjoy this rifle!!!

[Broken External Image]:

Looking to get $550 Cash or $600 trade value. Please don't be afraid to make me an offer however, please limit trades to brand name firearms. I will trade up, down or even if the deal it right.

PM or email me if you are interested or have any questions. I live in Cartersville but I will be in Columbus on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom