WTF NY?

D5047A51-B87C-41E4-B30A-DF1CCA872E71.jpeg

That promise didn’t last long in MN and NYC.

I dont know how these spineless,gutless,sellout POS's stand upright and spew their filth!Ohhh how I pray they mistake our silence and civility as weakness when they piss down our backs telling us all,..."its raining."Its well past time they get that ass "Tuned-Up!"Just like children,they are looking and searching for that chalk line,and like parents, if we dont warn them and show them where it is,we are to blame when they grow up to be a total POS.The stakes are too high for us,our country and our prodigy,to stand idly by,choosing to do nothing.Its a sad day in America when I cant support my President,or voice my concern,without being labeled a "Racist" or other negative adj.,Im at a loss and have no words.Well I have words,just not very nice ones.We,you,me;....anyone who believes in freedom,personal responcibility,christianity,free market,borders,limited govt.etc,is despised,hated,....to be cast aside as unimportant,made powerless.Its happening in the open! Right in front of our eyes and now at an accelerated pace.The leather belts and switches we brought to the poles in 2016,have been ineffective.No truer words have ever been spoken,as in the movie,Outlaw Josey Wales,"When it looks like you ain't gonna make it,.......you gotta get mean,plum mad dog mean,"......mean enough to jerk a serious knot in their tails,we gotta get them to sit up and take notice,to fear and respect us like they once did.Let um know we are serious and mean buisness.As of now,they think we are a joke.Are we??Are we gonna give them one more inch,when its glaringly apparent to everyone,our country is being driven down the wrong road?The road to total tyranny,using our constitution as a floor mat for muddy feet,after they order us to get out and push when stuck in the mire and muck of liberalism and the elites agenda.I choose not to participate.I choose to get out.To gently roll up our muddy floor mat and start the long walk back,in the opposite direction.I hope you all choose to do the same.
Rant Over

I dont know how these spineless,sellout POS's stand upright.Ohhh how I pray they mistake our silence and civility as weakness as they piss down our backs telling all of us"its raining."Its well past time they have that ass Tuned Up!Just like children,they are looking for the chalk line,and just like as parents, if we do nothing,we are to blame when they grow up to be a POS.But this is different,the stakes are much higher for us and our prodigy.Its a sad day in America when I cant support my President,or voice my concern,without being labeled a "Racist" or other negative adj.,Im at a loss and almost have no words.Well I have words,just not very nice ones.We,you,me,anyone who believes in freedom,personal responcibility,christianity,free market,borders,limited govt.etc,is despised,hated,to be cast aside,made powerless.Its happening in the open, right in front of our eyes and now at an accelerated pace.The switches and belts at the poles have been ineffective.Its time we jerk a serious knot in their tale,put a little fear in the mix again,let um know we are serious.As of now,they think we are a joke.Well the jokes on them.
Rant Over
good rant...

You get used to it.
Never,if a Nativity scene you may or may not drive by daily is unacceptable,or Merry Christmas as a departing salutation is forbidden,then being bombasted with loud speakers as a call to prayer throughout the city 5 times a day in which I have no choice but to hear,should also be unacceptable.Tolerance, objectivity,and a reasonable attitude is a two way street.For now,the words in their mind go something like this "I will tolerate very little from you,however under penalty of law,you must fully accept and tolerate all of me and mine even when inconvinent and unreasonable to do so.I dont think most folks fully understand yet,this is where we are now.Just wait until their word or testimony carries more weight or meaning than yours,,probably already does in alot of circles.What you say think or feel will have zero influence or bearing.Kind of like a females testimony in a court of law during the 1700's.It influenced a courts decision or outcome little if any,whether pro or con.We had better get loud now if we dont like the road we are going down as a country.Its only gonna get tougher and those that might listen now,will be even more tone deaf later.God have mercy on us all.

Never,if a Nativity scene you may or may not drive by daily is unacceptable,or Merry Christmas as a departing salutation is forbidden,then being bombasted with loud speakers as a call to prayer throughout the city 5 times a day in which I have no choice but to hear,should also be unacceptable.Tolerance and objectivity is a two way street.For now,the words in their mind go something like this "I will tolerate very little from you,however under penalty of law,you must fully accept and tolerate all of me and mine even when inconvinent to do so.

Right. Just saying you get used to the sound of it.

Right. Just saying you get used to the sound of it.
I hear you brother,on the soap box tonight.I hate country music,but I have to listen to it at work 10 hrs. a day,and most of the time I dont even hear it,I have somehow tuned it out.Been doing it for years.I cant name one country singer or song LOL!Thats how deep I tend to bury it.

Back
Top Bottom