• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

[WTB/WTT] Sig P226 MK25 threaded barrel

grundlepus

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Sig part no: BBL-226-9-PHOS-T; I would like to buy or trade for the threaded barrel that comes with the P226 MK25 (9mm). I never thought I would get into NFA items when I bought mine but plans have changed. I would be willing to trade my non-threaded barrel for your threaded one if you don't think you'll use your threads. My barrel has around a 200 round count, I can get a more accurate number when I get to my log book after work. If buying I'm looking for it for around $220 (for new). I know I can use a regular P226 threaded barrel but I'm just trying to keep it in the original configuration with the phosphate barrel. Thanks for reading![/FONT]

Good luck finding a new phosphated barrel or anyone willing to trade the one on their gun. I think I got the standard 226 threaded barrel from Osage Gun Works via Ebay for $189. Don't worry about matching the phosphate. Nobody will know but you and the phosphate finish won't buy you anything unless you are carrying it concealed in your swim trunks at the beach everyday and never clean or lubricate your gun. If seawater exposure is a genuine concern there are better materials and finishes to use. This coming from a long time aerospace materials engineer who works at a large company in Marietta. :-)

Good luck finding a new phosphated barrel or anyone willing to trade the one on their gun. I think I got the standard 226 threaded barrel from Osage Gun Works via Ebay for $189. Don't worry about matching the phosphate. Nobody will know but you and the phosphate finish won't buy you anything unless you are carrying it concealed in your swim trunks at the beach everyday and never clean or lubricate your gun. If seawater exposure is a genuine concern there are better materials and finishes to use. This coming from a long time aerospace materials engineer who works at a large company in Marietta. :-)

i think he WAS going to carry concealed in his swim trunks everyday and never clean or lubricate his gun. :)

i have what your looking for buddy, but it's not for sale, I'm sorry. Although I still have not been able to shoot it yet, I'm very happy that I have my MK25. Good luck though!! My guess is that you will have an easier time finding another MK 25 with a threaded barrel and you should just buy that and maybe sell your first one?

Back
Top Bottom