• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

[WTB] Stripped AR15 Lower (ATL)

Why limit yourself to buying from ODT members? Go to Fourth Armory in Marietta. They are a good friend to the ODT crowd. They have done a free FFL transfer for me and they have Anderson lowers for like $49 or $59. That is as cheap as you will find on ODT.

Why limit yourself to buying from ODT members? Go to Fourth Armory in Marietta. They are a good friend to the ODT crowd. They have done a free FFL transfer for me and they have Anderson lowers for like $49 or $59. That is as cheap as you will find on ODT.

Here's the thing. I can only buy a stripped lower from an ODT member/private trade since I'm 19. A stripped lower is in the same class as a pistol, which means I can't buy it from an FFL until I turn 21.

I could also do an 80%, but that would just be even more expensive than necessary. I really want to build my rifle from the ground up as cheaply as possible, so I can have it exactly the way I want it. So that means I'm pretty much relying the fact that SOMEONE on this site may have a lower laying around they don't want anymore.

Back
Top Bottom