• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTB gold, Silver ... what they really mean

moosensquirrel

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
Item Name: WTB gold, Silver ... what they really mean

Item Description: What the buyers mean is "I will trade my inherently worthless USD-Fiat currency" for your "real money".
Let's hear it from the peanut gallery!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This solves the issue…. Goldbacks 🤣 than watch everyone compare it to fiat currency and “it’s not worth it” it’s fractional gold, a bill that is made out of gold to be used as a medium of exchange for goods and services. But we all have that stacker/collector mentality of premiums. In the end your way out of metals is back to the mighty dollar hahaha or can you accept yuan 🤣

This solves the issue…. Goldbacks 🤣 than watch everyone compare it to fiat currency and “it’s not worth it” it’s fractional gold, a bill that is made out of gold to be used as a medium of exchange for goods and services. But we all have that stacker/collector mentality of premiums. In the end your way out of metals is back to the mighty dollar hahaha or can you accept yuan 🤣
I collect coins, not one of these "stackers" but he states year don't matter but condition does?? Something tells me he is a low key collector but wants to Pay that low cost of silver and flip it for what the actual collector value.... slick one!!!

Back
Top Bottom