• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTB complete reloading system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a Hornady loack and load for 30-06 down to .380. Go ahead and get a single stage though, you will use it for resizing rifle brass, swaging, forming, and loading oddball calibers, or really big stuff, 300 Win Mag gets reloaded single stage, if you need more than 50 rounds of 300 Win Mag at the time, it may be time to fortify your position.

I use a Hornady loack and load for 30-06 down to .380. Go ahead and get a single stage though, you will use it for resizing rifle brass, swaging, forming, and loading oddball calibers, or really big stuff, 300 Win Mag gets reloaded single stage, if you need more than 50 rounds of 300 Win Mag at the time, it may be time to fortify your position.
^^^^^^^
Once again what he said.
Go with a heavy press like a rock chucker rcbs. Use it for a life time, simple reloading working up loads and case forming.(y'all will never know what you get into). Look for a used one they almost never where out.

Thanks for all the feedback. I do plan to press at least 1k a month in 9mm. Other calibers I am sure will come as I get used to the progressive press and will likely also get a ss too. I'm sure in a year I will have a ton of presses and dies for my intended uses as I normally don't half ass anything.

I was hoping someone that was getting out of it had all there tools to sell not just the AP. So many small necessities to buy my cart on ebay is loaded up just waiting to pull the trigger.

Oh I will sell you everything you need including the ap press, Hornady case trimmer, and a Gempro digital jewlers scale. Including the dies for 9mm, .223, and .308. What are you wanting to pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom