• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WTB Ammo collection

CannonKrazy

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item Name: Ammo collection

Zip Code: 30401

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: ???

Trade Value or Items Looking For: ???

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm not selling but rather buying. I'm looking for odd calibers or any of the newer rounds from the last 15 years. My plan is to build some display boards with my grandsons. Let me know what you got and pricing. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for rim fire cartridges of all calibers, 25, 32, 38, 41 or any other. Also looking for many of the old black powder cartridges. Any of the big game African rounds and most all the Weatherby belted magnums.
At this time I don't really have anything with trade value. I have picked up a few rounds at gun shows or yard sales. I picked up many of the popular cartridges over the years of shooting with friends. I'm just trying to gather enough stock to have an assortment for each board.

Do you have any .256 newton? If not i have some. I have some older .30-06 military, 8mm w/nazi marks, .30 government, a lot of stuff i can't remember right now. The .30-06 mil. Is in original boxes, i think st. Louis plant, 8mm original box. Tell me what you need, i might have it.

Back
Top Bottom