• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WOW that was invigorating!!!

Just installed a turd, I mean third bidet downstairs. Haven’t bought TP in quite some time!!
So do just pull you boxers and pants up on a wet bung. What happens if you have one of those mud dumps that doesn't like to break free from the sphincter. I mean some wiping is necessary for just good measure. There could be some lingering stench and residue. You just stand up and go about you day.

1697125068400.png

What's really disturbing it's some guys that own those things will sit down to piss and just squirt for the sensation. You know it happens all the time. Especially those guys who's sexual preference shall not be named. It's an abomination! 😮 🤣🤣

So do just pull you boxers and pants up on a wet bung. What happens if you have one of those mud dumps that doesn't like to break free from the sphincter. I mean some wiping is necessary for just good measure. There could be some lingering stench and residue. You just stand up and go about you day.

View attachment 6336739
Lol, I still use the TP to wipe off the water and check for residual mud. On most occasions it will have washed off. It’s nowhere near the amount of tp you would use otherwise.

That one looks like it was built by the Russians circa 1985...
Yeah there are no bells and whistles on these. The cold water isn’t the most pleasant experience, but I’m not there for that. Just wash the poo off and roll out with confidence that I won’t encounter swamp ass, skids and what not. 😀

Lol, I still use the TP to wipe off the water and check for residual mud. On most occasions it will have washed off. It’s nowhere near the amount of tp you would use otherwise.
Residual mud. 🤣🤣🤣 Oh mercy me. Sometimes something so simple as those two words is enough to get me belly laughing. That just hit me and I couldn't contain the boisterous effect that came afterwards. LOL

Residual mud. 🤣🤣🤣 Oh mercy me. Sometimes something so simple as those two words is enough to get me belly laughing. That just hit me and I couldn't contain the boisterous effect that came afterwards. LOL
Haha! I know what you mean. I used to landscape with a dude who said Butt Mud all the time. Used to crack me up.

Back
Top Bottom