• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wow A Pleasant Experince for a change!

Greg41

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
367   0
Reaction score
I stopped in @ Mosses Gun and Pawn earlier , everyone there very nice and helpfull ! I had to get nite sites put on my wives (M&P9C) $35 and was done in like 10min. !!!!! I highly recomend ! Prices are not bad and service , ( obove an beyond) Thanks !!!

Last edited:
I stopped in @ Mosses Gun and Pawn earlier , everyone there very nice and helpfull ! I had to get nite sites put on my wives (M&P9C) which I have had problems finding shop close by and had bad experience ,( you may have read in this same sec.) Hearitage well !! $60 Gander would have sent out 2-4 weeks and $50-$75 range has 2 be seen in NC, and others dont do ... Moss/ $35 and was done in like 10min. !!!!! I highly recomend ! Prices are not bad and service , ( obove an beyond) Thanks !!!

How many do you have??

Odd how we can all have such a different experience with a location. I may give them another try someday, but I just don't know. It was quite some time back I took my Browning Hi-Power in to Moss for front sight replacement, got told a different story each time I called to check status of the firearm plus the price kept climbing with each call. Skipping to the end result I waited almost six weeks to have a front sight replaced, got fed up with the wait and the massive amount of changing of stories plus changing of price quotes so I stopped in one day. The guy at the counter told me to give them one more week and it would be done, he also quoted me yet another higher price ............ I picked up my firearm that day, it still needs a front sight.

Are those the same guys that have that YouTube channel?

I would think on what they spend on making vids that customer service would be outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom