worlds toughest trucker

I remember when the history channel really had history on it, not these made up reality pieces of trash. Pawn stars, american pockers, ice road truckers, swamp people, ect. I think there are more, just don't come to mind just now.

I remember when the history channel really had history on it, not these made up reality pieces of trash. Pawn stars, american pockers, ice road truckers, swamp people, ect. I think there are more, just don't come to mind just now.

This was on the discovery channel. I feel what your saying though. The show I miss the most on history is tales of the gun. great show. Why they stopped making it is beyond me.

Hey soviet.. on the DOC channel they have a show called WORLDS DEADLIEST ROADS... check out the one in Syberia... Dude driving an 18 wheeler... shooting out the window... old school russian fellow fondly remembering lennin... lol.. he complains that there is no more Gulag to maintain the road..

Hey soviet.. on the DOC channel they have a show called WORLDS DEADLIEST ROADS... check out the one in Syberia... Dude driving an 18 wheeler... shooting out the window... old school russian fellow fondly remembering lennin... lol.. he complains that there is no more Gulag to maintain the road..

hah. Sounds like a cool show. Ill have to check that one out.

Back
Top Bottom