• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wolf spider or no

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
4DA47158-5C2B-4532-8B65-96850FCC82A7.jpeg

IDK….I don’t ever remember seeing one with stripes like that. Could be though, who knows -

EDIT: Found that pic that says it is a GRASS SPIDER…..( as Geaux LSU has stated below )
Sure is ugly though !

When I was a teenager, barely 14 , my brother had a big boa constrictor that was kind of cool. He was into these and we used to have weekly snake feed party…watch it eat a mouse. LOL.
But one year for Christmas he got me a Mexican Tarantula that I kept in a 20gal aquarium. That thing was pretty neat to a teenaged boy and his friends. Feeding it crickets, large insects and small goldfish about once a week or so.
It would shed/molt it’s skin about twice a year and when it was done you could not tell which one was the skin and which was the live spider until it moved . It would look EXACTLY like a live spider !
I would get the skins out and put them around like on a plant, on my stereo, etc., around my room. Seeing the reaction on some peeps faces when they would come over and notice that skin sitting on a table/plant or wherever, was priceless !
What can I say?? My brother made me a twisted character when we were kids ! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom