• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woka cola

Only soda I drink is club soda from Kroger. Coke hasn't made any money off of me in several years. Pretty much the same story with Pepsi. If they would keep the carbonation but cut the sugar by at least half it would taste better to ME. But given their current desire to be " On the right side of history " it doesn't matter. I wouldn't buy their **** anyway.

Haven’t had a “soft drink’ in 8 years. Only thing I drink that’s carbonated is an occasional beer.
Haven't had caffeine in 7 years.
No problem going without sugary sodas but I don't think I could do without my black coffee. The 2 guys I work with have to have French Vanilla creamer or they won't drink any coffee. I keep telling them to just man up and drink it black but no they just gotta have their faggucino.

Only soda I drink is club soda from Kroger. Coke hasn't made any money off of me in several years. Pretty much the same story with Pepsi. If they would keep the carbonation but cut the sugar by at least half it would taste better to ME. But given their current desire to be " On the right side of history " it doesn't matter. I wouldn't buy their **** anyway.

I have a root beer occasionally, it's not a coke product. But not many carbonated drinks at all.

No problem going without sugary sodas but I don't think I could do without my black coffee. The 2 guys I work with have to have French Vanilla creamer or they won't drink any coffee. I keep telling them to just man up and drink it black but no they just gotta have their faggucino.
Yeah, the girl that cut my hair before we moved always had a fresh pot of coffee waiting for my appointments.
She got me started on that frou frou French Vanilla creamer. Shi.. er, stuff’s.. addictive.
Guess it’s the testosterone drop off in old age. Probably next thing, I’ll be crying watching chick flicks.

Back
Top Bottom