Giveaway!  ** WINNERS ANNOUNCED **2 year Anniversary and 1000th Post Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

linebacker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
144   0
Reaction score
I have been member of ODT for two years now and have almost 1000 posts. It's time to give something back to the good people here on ODT. I will become a "SUPPORTER" as soon as ODT receives my money order that I will mail tomorrow, and I encourage all of you who aren't supporters to please do so.

I will be giving away 3 things. Any member of the ODT can participate. The winners will be chosen at random by my 11 year old daughter on Friday August 17th via telephone conversation asking her to pick three numbers between 1 and however many entrants there are and they will become the winners. The first number that she picks will have a choice of the three gifts, the second number that she picks will have the choice of the remaining two gifts and the third number that she picks will receive the last gift.

********Who wants in?********

**** Deadline is Thursday August 16th at midnight.****

All three of these are lightly or never used but very useable. I will ship to the winners free of charge.

1). The first thing that I am giving away is a Therma Cell mosquito repeller and a box of refills.

2). The second thing that I am giving away is a Tasco 3 megapixel Game Cam that is capable of pictures and video and is motion activated with flash.

3). The third thing that I am giving away is a Plano pistol case.

View attachment 117246

View attachment 117247

View attachment 117248

View attachment 117249

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom