• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  **WINNER CHOSEN**The I Hate Afghanistan GiveAway--Custom Paracord Rifle Sling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jclem02

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
ODT Junkie!
212   0
Reaction score
Okay, so in my spare time at work here amongst the lovely people of Afghanistan I'm slowly building up my reserve of paracord rifle slings. As I sit here listening to the birds chirp while the sun comes up over this soon to be vacation hotspot, it occurred to me the only way to improve the beauty of this magnificent place was to give something back to my ODT brethren. Wait. That isn't true. This place blows. So, I thought it might brighten my day if I gave a sling away to someone here that might enjoy it. LOL

Anyway, I'm giving away a custom braided OD Green/Black Paracord rifle sling. It is adjustable from 35" to 42" and is made from about 70' of seven strand type III parachute cord. You could use this thing as a tow strap if you had to. Several members here have purchased one of these from me so I hope that will tell you these are good quality. Anyway, I hope someone can get some use from it. My lovely wife already has it, and will be shipping it to the lucky winner after they are chosen Sunday at 9:30 pm Afghan time, which is 1pm EST. Winners will be chosen by the first random Afghan I see walking down the street that appears to have bathed within three days, or by a random number generator...whichever I find first.

The sling is just like the one in the middle of the picture...the one that is number five from the left...and number five from the right...hence my tricky use of the word "middle".

In closing...pay no attention to my ramblings. It is 5:30 in the morning here and I have been up since 3pm yesterday. I hope y'all got a good laugh, and just know that somebody is going to get a good sling.

Attachments

• Slings 2.jpg
    Slings 2.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom