• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will this lower my gun's value

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
79   0
Reaction score
if I apply a single color cerakote my G19 Gen5? I was curious about the BFG or 19X colors. But if I ever sell it, I don't want someone to say, "Nah I'd only give you tree hunnit for it." Any suggestions for an ODTer who does good cerakote work if I decide to do it?

if I apply a single color cerakote my G19 Gen5? I was curious about the BFG or 19X colors. But if I ever sell it, I don't want someone to say, "Nah I'd only give you tree hunnit for it." Any suggestions for an ODTer who does good cerakote work if I decide to do it?
This is the ODT. People here will take any excuse possible to say your gun is worth less.

At any rate, it's a Glock. Aden't exactly high end guns to begin with.

A gun is like a car...you aint never gonna get out of it what you put into it.

If I had my choice of a G19 cerakoted or a g19 factory finish for the SAME money I'd go with the factory finish. It certainly doesn't add value, to me anyway

GRIZZLY, he is an ODT'ER, good guy and his business is in COMMERCE, DOBBS, he is an ODT'er here also, around Dallas, Villa Rica, area he is also a great guy and does excellent work, now you have choices, one on the east side, and one on the west side of the state...

Back
Top Bottom