• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wild West Traders observation

Hankspond

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
22   0
Reaction score
WWT had a GroupOn offer last Saterday. Not sure if it is still available but it has increased their traffic on the range ten fold from my observation today.
It was a multiple offer, 10 - one hour range sessions for $35 , couple range time for an hour including gun rental and ammo and one other offer.
I know some have had issues with WWT in the past. My experience has always been pleasant and I've got to know some of the guys and gals fairly well.

It was crazy on the range today but still a safe atmosphere. Couples new to shooting coming and going, range officer going over the basics with them and turning them loose.
First time I have seen someone keeping such a close eye on the range. Good thing! You couldn't turn around w/o bumping into someone. One lane had three people in it.
I left. Half the range was not being used. They had six lanes closed and the other six lanes had 12 people standing around.

Think I'll wait until the herd thins out before going back.

I like to go there for some shooting, and have noticed the crowds sometimes. I have never really had a problem there. They are all real friendly when I have been there.

Last edited:
The new range at the old nicks on canton rd is the best I've ever shot at. Plus well run and nice looking young lady checking me in, firing line I think they call it

The new range at the old nicks on canton rd is the best I've ever shot at. Plus well run and nice looking young lady checking me in, firing line I think they call it

X2 on that. I stayed away from Ed/Nicks for years but Ga. firing Line is def a different shop. Prices seem very reasonable and the people working there have a great attitude.

WWT has a friendly staff and a decent range but they are very strict on the range rules. No shooting from a draw, no double taps, etc... Good for beginners but its pretty annoying for experienced shooters.

WWT had a GroupOn offer last Saterday. Not sure if it is still available but it has increased their traffic on the range ten fold from my observation today.
It was a multiple offer, 10 - one hour range sessions for $35 , couple range time for an hour including gun rental and ammo and one other offer.
I know some have had issues with WWT in the past.
My wife gave me one of those, for ten visits.....I am waiting till the initial dust settles before I start using it though.

WWT has a friendly staff and a decent range but they are very strict on the range rules. No shooting from a draw, no double taps, etc... Good for beginners but its pretty annoying for experienced shooters.

One of the employees was using the range today. He was shooting from a draw. I have done this myself on occasions. I guess it all depends on the range officer.

Back
Top Bottom