Wil-E-Coyote(s)

southernguy72

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
I live in Braselton (extreme N Gwinnett) and I have a big field in my back yard that is probably on the order of 15 acres or so. Lots of deer and other wildlife out there---along with some rather large coyotes. This week they have been very active and just this morning I saw two out there---both about the size of a medium German Sheppard. There are a lot of small kids in our neighborhood and plenty of pets. These guys have no fear of people and actually get pretty close to my back fence---maybe 50 yards +/-. I would like to find a buddy that would loan me a .22LR with a can to snipe these guys out... is that enough bullet or would I need more? Because of location, I need it to be QUIET. Ideas? Traps?

yes in the right hands a 22 is much more devastating then once thought, That being said it is not the best round but it can kill a yote and it will kill one just as dead as anything else..

so Why would you use a 22lr for yotes ? It’s the best option at the time.

Trapping them, usually useless unless you have been doing it for a while. Trapping season DEC 1ST - FEB 28TH. $30.00+
trapping license, costs of traps, must use a real smelly bait, and know how to set the trap sight up. A big learning curve if you have never done it before. You will have to kill 80 % each year of the coyotes you have just to keep the yotes manageable. However when you have them you got them for now on.

Good luck, shooting them by bow only educates them.

Try to find the den and destroy them all.................

Back
Top Bottom