Wideners has 7.62X39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a chance that the current administration could do a dirty deed on imported ammo and it could become un-importable (without legislation). All of these 7.62x39 prices may seem cheap in a year or so - even if domestic ammo pricing returns to earth. I think the "stock up" bell is ringing even at these prices.

I see a chance that the current administration could do a dirty deed on imported ammo and it could become un-importable (without legislation). All of these 7.62x39 prices may seem cheap in a year or so - even if domestic ammo pricing returns to earth. I think the "stock up" bell is ringing even at these prices.

I am afraid your right

My need to give up my ak or buy some brass to reload it

dont do it! that is panic like the ARs, lowers, etc a few months ago. Ammo will come back. i never doubted any of it would. this is cyclical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom