Why?

Stirring the pot Ac Man..I can't figure that one out either..I have friends that were there..I was watching as it happened..Tired of all the Left wing crap, and conspiracy. Honor those that passed, and praise those that helped, and let not a day pass, that it is not remembered..DD

Stirring the pot Ac Man..I can't figure that one out either..I have friends that were there..I was watching as it happened..Tired of all the Left wing crap, and conspiracy. Honor those that passed, and praise those that helped, and let not a day pass, that it is not remembered..DD

I'm not really stirring the pot as much as expressing disgust. I can disprove all the BS theories but today is not the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Look who they are no respect on the other 364 either.**** em.

One step at a time.

I got my doubts and I believe the truth is probably somewhere in between the tin foil hat guys and what the media tells us, but you're absolutely right, today isn't the day for that nonsense.

its not disrespect to find out the truth. i guess it really goes back to the way an individual carries himself.

i myself would love to hear someones explination on building seven, and i find this day very sacred. it was the reason i joined the military.

Back
Top Bottom